Automatic high-accuracy subtitles for your Youtube channel.
Combine artificial and human intelligence to bring you accurate and fast transcripts, captions and subtitles with ease.
Make your content accessible and reach new audiences with captions and subtitles in +48 languages.
Improve searchability – each word is timestamp and searchable.
Comply with WCAG standards for accessibility!
Powered by txtplay speech to text ASR engine that ensure highest accuracy and fast turn around time.
Integrated workflow with the Youtube video platform, create automatic subtitles directly after your uploaded media in Youtube!
1. First, you need to go to the "integrations" page inside the txtplay app
2. There you will find the integration box for the YouTube integration, and once you click on it you will get to the "Create Integration" phase which you can see on the image to the left
4. Choose the "Default language*" in this example we chose English, which means that the videos will be transcribed in English. The "Default language*" can be changed at any time, just go to the YouTube integration box and change the language and press "Update" if you want to change it
5. Once the language is set press the "YouTube" button, now you will be transferred to the "Googles authentication process"
6. Choose your YouTube channels @gmail account in "Choose an account"
7. Once this is done you will be transferred to "txtplay wants access to your Google Account", here you need to click in the box to let txtplay "See, edit and permanently delete your YouTube videos, rating, comments and captions". Txtplay will not delete or change anything, but this box needs to be accepted to let txtplay download your YouTube videos and then later update subtitles to these specific videos
8. Once you press "Continue" the integration with YouTube is done!
1. Now when the integration is set, if you upload videos into your YouTube account as "Public" or "Unlisted" these videos will receive automatic subtitles after you press the Synchronize button on the YouTube integration box
2. Once you press the "Synchronize" button you will notice that the videos are downloaded into txtplay with "Source: YouTube"
3. When you open these files with "Source: YouTube" you will be able to edit these subtitles directly by using txtplays editor
4. Whenever you edit a file that has been downloaded through the YouTube integration a red button will appear, if you press this button and choose "Synchronize integration" the newly edited subtitles will be sent to your YouTube video and replace the old unedited subtitles
5. In this way you can choose if you want to edit the subtitles directly in txtplay without using YouTubes subtitle editor, but it is possible to use the YouTube subtitle editor if wanted
For further information contact IMG_Play - email@example.com
With subtitles, the viewers can hear, see and read what is happening on the screen. Studies also show that viewers' brain activity goes from passive to active when reading subtitles which results in longer concentration periods.
People who are in a noisy place can still follow the video successfully. Studies also show that most viewers in public places watch videos without sound. Without subtitles, this whole audience is left without information, especially people with impaired hearing.
Mumbles and accents that were otherwise difficult to understand are much easier to interpret with subtitles. Studies show that students often use and download transcripts to get a quick overview of their lectures and to look up difficult words.
Subtitles facilitate your efforts because they already contain many of the keywords relevant to your content. This makes it easier to: find the relevant video, find specific videos in a large video archive, and improves your SEO ranking. Each word is timestamped so it is easy to navigate directly to a specific word in the video.
Subtitles allow people to understand languages that aren’t their mother tongue/they don’t speak by translating words or sentences into the user’s preferred language. Converting spoken words into text opens up the possibility of easier translation, additionally, automatic translation of subtitles is on its way.
Subtitles support learning a new language and help people who don’t know the language to still understand the content. Studies show that subtitles increase the learning of new languages since the viewer connects images with specific words and language.